[mrtg] Indexmaker filter syntax question.

Rob Dover RDOVER at bclc.com
Wed Oct 29 23:28:48 MET 2003

Can someone explain the syntax to create an Indexmaker filter so that all the ports on 1 particular switch appear on a single page?
I have a switch with about 40 ports which is one of about 20 switches that I am collecting data on. Say the IP of the switch is 12.34.56.78 which is also the Title I have assigned to it. What would a filter look like that would create a page containing only the ports associated with this switch?
I have looked through the archive but can't find anything that applies and the Indexmaker man page is not very insightful either.
Thanks -Rob-

"If you listen on a quiet night, you can hear the sound of an NT Server reboot".

This message is confidential and is intended only for the individual named. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.