[mrtg] Graphing physical memory vs page file memory

Jason Humes jhumes at acs.on.ca
Thu Oct 30 14:46:51 MET 2003

Hi
I'm trying to graph a new server which we have.  I want to graph the
physical memory vs the virtual memory.  Does anyone have the OIDs for this
on a WinXP box?  Thanks
Jason D. Humes

Applied Computer Solutions Inc.
3020 St. Etienne Blvd.
Windsor, Ontario
Phone: (519) 944-4300 x211
Fax    : (519) 944-4247
Email : jhumes at acs.on.ca <mailto:jhumes at acs.on.ca>

Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be legally
privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are
e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail
and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this
e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
the contents to any other person.

Thank you.