[mrtg] Re: Monitor CPU and memory load Cisco 1710

Michael Markstaller mm at elabnet.de
Tue Sep 2 14:40:40 MEST 2003

have a look at: http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg23830.html
I posted two templates there with a description how to call cfgmaker with them.
gives you a config with CPU,Mem (with correct percentage read from router!) and many other stuff like iferrors, queuedrops etc.
The most recent version of these templates I'm currently using is attached,
there were a few minor cosmetic fixes since then..
these templates probably do much more then you need, I'd suggest to delete the tragets you don't want to graph.

BTW, I'd still be interested in any other templates people are using ?

Michael