[mrtg] Modifying the config

Dennis_Asberry at kcmo.org Dennis_Asberry at kcmo.org
Wed Sep 3 06:07:30 MEST 2003

I realize this might be a simple answer, however here it goes. I just
started using MRTG and being very impressed with it's reporting features
(Management is pumped over the eye-candy), I am trying to add other
interfaces from various Cisco points in the network I want managed. When
modifying the contents of the mrtg-cfg file (after making a backup), I
noticed that I might interfere with existing named/labeled interfaces. I
read the manual and really am unclear as to trying to stay within the
"KISS" theory. Anyone have advice or perhaps a sample cfg that reflects
what I am attempting to achieve.

Toby, thanks for a great product......!

Regards,

Dennis Asberry