[mrtg] Graphing RSSI on radios, BreezeCOM

Jason Humes jhumes at acs.on.ca
Wed Sep 3 16:03:43 MEST 2003

Hello
Has anyone been able to graph the RSSI on wireless bridges, mainly BreezeCom
gear.  If so please direct me or display some sample config, I cant seem to
get this to work.  Thanks

Jason D. Humes

Applied Computer Solutions Inc.

3020 St. Etienne Blvd.

Windsor, Ontario

Phone: (519) 944-4300 x211

Fax    : (519) 944-4247

Email : jhumes at acs.on.ca <mailto:jhumes at acs.on.ca>

Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be legally
privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are
e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail
and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this
e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
the contents to any other person.

Thank you.