[mrtg] Cisco 4006 Switch VLANS + W2K Isa Server 2000 snmp?

Emre Sümengen esumengen at unibel.com.tr
Fri Sep 5 13:25:21 MEST 2003

Hi,
I used cfgmaker to get the configured VLans on our Cisco 4006 Switch and mrtg succesfully graphs the in/out information now. But the graphs are not realistic. For example, a VLan that is known to work at high capacity seems low on the graph and a low one might sometimes seem to be full all the way up. What can cause this inconsistency, any suggestions?

Another way I had figured to graph our departments' internet usage is to graph In/Out values from each departments own Microsoft ISA Server (which run on W2K Advanced Servers). Is there a known special IOD for the ISA? Or would getting plain in/out information of the machines interface suffice?

Emre Sumengen
esumengen at unibel.com.tr