[mrtg] IconDir: issues - MRTG banner at bottom of pages

J.C. Hall jchall at mtntel.com
Wed Sep 10 00:04:28 MEST 2003

I know this topic has been overdiscussed because I have searched through the
archives, and I still can't figure it out.

Minor?  Probably, but I'd like the MRTG banner at the bottom of my pages to
appear and I've done everything (I think) that was suggest in the mail
archives to fix it.

I am thinking that rrdtool it is looking for the *.png files in my
DocumentRoot directory of Apache "/var/www/html" because if I physically add
IconDir: /home/mrtg/public_html to my .cfg file, my Apache error log
displays something like "File does not exist: /var/www/html/home".  If I do
not specify IconDir: my apache error log displays "Premature end of script
headers: mrtg-r.png".

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

TIA,

J.C.