[mrtg] Resume from Rohith

Thomas Storey bootsector_ at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 11 05:36:48 MEST 2003

Yes I know this is off topic to the group, but just interested to know if anyone else got an e-mail from "Rohith Gowda" containing a rather impressive looking resume.
This e-mail address has only been signed up to receive the mrtg mailing list, so either someone has a legitimate request for employment, or they have
gathered a list of peoples e-mail addresses from this site.

NOTE: I'm not accusing anyone of spam (at this point in time), just curious to know how many other people got this e-mail.

Cheers!  :-)