[mrtg] indexmaker not "finding" all interfaces

Mark D. Valpreda mark at insynclh.com
Fri Sep 12 00:43:41 MEST 2003

I have created a config file via:

./cfgmaker --global 'WorkDir: /www/mrtg' --global
'Options[_]:bits,growright' --output=test.cfg public at 10.1.1.1
public at 10.1.2.1 public at 10.1.3.1

and I get what appears to be a nice little config file. There is a total
of 16 interfaces, 10 up and 6 commented out. So I want to make the index
file. I do that like this:

./indexmaker --title=MRTGplots --sort=name --enumerate
/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/test.cfg

But when I look at the output (just to the console for now) it shows
only 5 interfaces on there. Am I missing something?