[mrtg] Re: graphs

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Thu Sep 18 16:12:36 MEST 2003

Largely because if you did you would have found this easily located
reference at http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html:

Unscaled

By default each graph is scaled vertically to make the actual data visible
even when it is much lower than MaxBytes. With the Unscaled variable you can
suppress this. It's argument is a string, containing one letter for each
graph you don't want to be scaled: d=day w=week m=month y=year. There is
also a special case to unset the variable completely: n=none. This could be
useful in the event you need to override a global configuration. In the
example scaling for the yearly and the monthly graph are suppressed.

Example:

 Unscaled[ezwf]: ym

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Training, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!