[mrtg] Re: MRTG and DNETC stats

Roger roger at efn.org
Mon Sep 22 03:43:53 MEST 2003

Around Sun,Sep 21 2003, at 07:32,  kyamamoto at digitalforest.co.jp, wrote:
> Hi, Roger.
>
> Could you show us how to measure the stats?
>
> I am so interested. ;-)
>
> Regards,
> --
> | I missed the per second thing.  perhour works.

Well, it at least shows some results.
This was something just to see how gathering external data works, I
should have picked something that generates data quicker.   1 packet
gets done every 40 minutes or so, less if the laptop is on battery.

The script is a python script that parses the log file.
I've copied the script over to:
http://www.efn.org/~roger/dnetc.html
if anybody wants to see it.  Just remember, I'm not a programmer, there
   could be (and probably are) better ways to do it.
two of the graphs are at the bottom of the page.

roger at efn.org
>From /usr/bin/fortune:
If I had any humility I would be perfect.
		-- Ted Turner