[mrtg] Re: Malformed UTF-8 character

Leonard Miller Leonard_Miller at udlp.com
Mon Sep 22 14:27:53 MEST 2003

In /etc/sysconfig/i18n, set LANG="pt_BR.UTF-8"
to LANG="pt_BR" or LANG="en_US"

Leonard
Automatically inserted lawyer supplied blurbs follows

>>> "Nobody" <victor at tre-pb.gov.br> 09/18/03 04:33PM >>>
Hello Everybody,

I'm trying to install mrtg-2.9.25 under RED RAT 9.0 and the following
error
message appears (many times) when I try to run it:

Malformed UTF-8 character

my /etc/sysconfig/i18n is just like this:

LANG="pt_BR.UTF-8"
SUPPORTED="en_US.UTF-8:en_US:en:pt_BR.UTF-8:pt_BR:pt"
SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"

I've already tried to put

LANG='en_US'
export lang

in my /etc/profile, but it didn't work at all

I hope somebody can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
privileged and is intended for the sole use of the individual or
organization named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, any review, copying
or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.