[mrtg] mrtg and openbsd

Nicolas VILLETTE nvillette at free.fr
Tue Sep 23 23:24:28 MEST 2003

Hi,

I installed snmp on OpenBSD 3.3. It's run without any problem. I also
installed mrtg. But when I run cfgmaker, all interfaces in the
configuration file are commented. The reason is:

### Interface 4 >> Descr: 'ne4' | Name: '' | Ip: '192.168.1.1' | Eth:
'00-20-18-3a-4a-c9' ###
### The following interface is commented out because:
### * has a speed of 0 which makes no sense

I already search on google, I see same problems on *BSD, but I don't
find any solution. Can someone help me please ?

--
Nicolas VILLETTE