[mrtg] Re: mrtg-ping-probe

David R. Soriano Granillo nene at sal.gbnet.cc
Thu Apr 1 16:55:13 MEST 2004

Saludos

The first thing you have to do is copy your distribution of mrtg-ping-probe
to the /mrtg/bin directory, then generate a regular .cfg file.

Once you have your .cfg file, you must edit it, with all the packet loss and
round trip command line, (you can put the script in any part of the .cfg
file) finally run the .cfg file and that´s it !!!!!!

Buena suerte