[mrtg] Installing MRTG fresh vs keeping the version already installed on a RH machine.

James Liakos James.Liakos at chubb.com.au
Sat Apr 3 04:39:19 MEST 2004

Hi.

I have just installed RH9.

It seems to come with MRTG 2.9.17 already installed.

My old MRTG machine is running 2.9.29 and all is working fine but that
box is getting old so time to decommission and connect up a new guy.

If I go back a version is that bad or should I upgrade this new box's
MRTG to 2.10.13 as it wont break anything...

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I am a novice that is why I am asking q's like this...

Many thanks.

 James Liakos

 WAN Developer
 Cambridge Business Park
 Building A Level 2
 28 Cambridge Street
 EPPING  NSW  2121 Australia
 Mobile +61 (0)401 777 110
 Phone +61 (0)2 9581 6225
 Fax +61 (0)2 9581 6223
 Mail james{at}chubb{dot}net{dot}au
 Epage 0401777110{at}optusmobile{dot}com{dot}au

 Chubb Security Holdings Australia Ltd
 ABN: 1300 359 0921

This email and any files attached are considered
confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom this email is addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please send a
reply message to this email address.
This footnote also confirms that the above email has been
scanned for the presence of computer viruses.