[mrtg] Re: Can't compile!!

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Thu Apr 8 08:29:17 MEST 2004

Peeps,

The easiest way to make this work on Redhat 9 is to install
the following RPMS's from the Redhat 9 install CDS.

rpm -ivh /RedHat/RPMS/gd-1.8.4-11.i386.rpm
rpm -ivh /RedHat/RPMS/gd-devel-1.8.4-11.i386.rpm
rpm -ivh /RedHat/RPMS/gd-progs-1.8.4-11.i386.rpm
rpm -ivh /RedHat/RPMS/libpng10-1.0.13-8.i386.rpm
rpm -ivh /RedHat/RPMS/libpng10-devel-1.0.13-8.i386.rpm
rpm -ivh /RedHat/RPMS/libpng-devel-1.2.2-16.i386.rpm

And in the Packages Selections Make sure the following are
selected for Perl / Tcl / Python etc.

%packages
@Development Tools

Then when you install mrtg you can just use the
./configure option with no switches. Works a treat
on over 200 boxes so far.