[mrtg] Re: MRTG Sizing Issues?

Nelson Tseung ntseung at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Apr 8 06:09:58 MEST 2004

Would you mind to share your experience on mrtg
 settings?

 In particular, may I have some ideas on:

 1. number of CPU and CPU model yr server uses with?
 2. total RAM size for yr server?
 3. OS for yr server (Linux? Windows 2000? or other?)
 4. number of MRTG instances have been run with?
 5. way to run mrtg (daemon, cron or etc...?)

 BTW, I am also looking for any means of updating
 configuration w/o stop of mrtg (when it is run as
 daemon).

 Any ideas are appreciated.