[mrtg] Re: locking the graph's scale

Nejaa Halcyon nejaa at racc2000.com
Fri Apr 16 21:26:24 MEST 2004

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:30:50 -0500, Eric Brander
<Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb.com> wrote:

> Wow, spacing got lost...  The example line should look like this:
>
>  Unscaled[ezwf]: ym

Thanks for your response, I currently am using Unscaled[_], and it works
great when your data is smaller then your ceiling. But in my case, the
scale still expands to show the top of the largest value when the value is
larger then MaxBytes.

Any other ideas on how this can be accomplished?

Thanks,
Nejaa

Here's my current global config... hope it helps

Options[_]: bits,growright
Unscaled[_]: dwmy
WithPeak[_]: wmy
MaxBytes[_]: 386000