[mrtg] Re: MRTG/spikes after router reboot with fix/patch for 2.9.29

Arun Kumar arun.kumar at estelcom.com
Mon Apr 19 12:49:05 MEST 2004

Dear  Jeremy,

I got your message at the right time. I was too looking for a workaround for
the strange spikes. The problem I face is not due to Router reloads, but
whenever my MRTG server loses connectivity with the routers, it displays
spikes.  Hope your patch works based upon router uptime. Will it work for my
case?

Waiting for a reply,

Thanks,
Arun Kumar.