[mrtg] Re: locking the graph's scale

Nejaa Halcyon nejaa at racc2000.com
Mon Apr 19 18:27:52 MEST 2004

I currently use the basic MRTG with no RRD additions. Switching was
something I've always thought about doing but never saw a reason to change
because MRTG was working so well and it always did what I needed it to do.
It looks like I've got my reason now.

Thanks for all you input folks,
Nejaa

--
"Hackers and academics have uncovered one Windows security hole after
another, turning Microsoft into a frantic little Dutch boy at the dike