[mrtg] Re: MRTG: notification question

Fruitman, Corey Corey.Fruitman at allstream.com
Wed Aug 18 22:04:47 MEST 2004

Yes, it does.

Set the ThreshMaxI and ThreshMaxO to your maximums (if you use a percentage here, it will be relative to MaxBytes) and ThreshProgI and O to point to an external script.  The script is responsible for sending the trap, mail, page, or whatever whenever your threshold is exceeded.

It should be able to accept and handle the arguments that MRTG sends, but you can also use SetEnv if you want to pass other information.

Hope that helps,
Corey.