[mrtg] Re: Use MRTG config to create RRD files

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Aug 24 04:18:49 MEST 2004

Sure.  In your cfgmaker settings, just put in the
Logformat to be RRD.  Refer to the docs for the exact
format of the statement.

Paul

>>> "Jeff Cook" <Jeff.Cook at wecu.com> 8/23/2004 9:38:45 PM >>>
How do I use the MRTG config file to create RRD files with different
settings then the RRD defaults?  I want to change how much data is
saved
and for how long.  I don't want to have to manually create every RRD
with the correct settings.  I want to use the MRTG config to get them
automatically be created with the correct info.

Thank You