[mrtg] Re: Use MRTG config to create RRD files

Jeff Cook Jeff.Cook at wecu.com
Tue Aug 24 18:28:09 MEST 2004

Is this a option in the MRTG config file of is this a command that is
run from the command line for every RRD file?  I need to have it done
automatically most likely via the MRTG config file.  The database that I
use to create the MRTG config file can add items at any time and I don't
want to have to manually go edit each file.

Thank You