[mrtg] Re: Pls,hlp. How to combine MRTG-RRD?

Britt Tabor Britt_Tabor at Jabil.com
Mon Aug 30 14:37:52 MEST 2004

Welly,

	You really need to look at the documentation for MRTG first. Asking
questions like this will get you pointed to the documentation page anyway.
The list should be used only after you can't find something in the
documentation and/or searching the web. There is plenty of info out there
for MRTG and RRD but you have to look for it. You can start answering your
own questions by going to

http://www.mrtg.org

plenty of documentation and directions for MRTG and links for RRD. This will
definitely help you to get started...

Britt Tabor
I.T. Infrastructure Engineer