[mrtg] Re: MRTG Graphs don't appear to match

Davis, Steve steve.davis at EDS.COM
Tue Aug 31 01:36:51 MEST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch [mailto:mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch] On
Behalf Of Jim McAtee
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 4:20 PM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Re: MRTG Graphs don't appear to match

Are you plotting the peaks or just averages?  If only averages then what
you're talking about is normal.  If you are plotting peaks, then there's a
problem.

Does the timeline on graphs look current?  I've seen instances where mrtg
can't update the graphs due to some file locking issue.  Delete the graphs
if you can and the next time mrtg runs it should recreate them.