[mrtg] Blank Current IN and Out

Shier, Jon JonS at mtrx.com
Sat Dec 4 08:33:15 MET 2004

I am running windows 2003 w/IIS, perl 5.8, mrtg-2.10.15 and rrdtool
1.0.48. Using 14all or routers2.cgi, the max and average values work
fine, but my Current In and Current Out are always zero now matter what
I do.

If I stop logging with rrdtool and just use the mrtg logs, it works
fine. So there must be something in the rrdtool logging right? For my
rrdtool, I created a folder called "c:
rrdtool. Then I put all the exes in a folder called bin. So I have in my
config file, PathAdd: c:\rddtool\bin. What could I be doing wrong?

Jon Shier