[mrtg] Re: importing log file

Yuichi Sassa u1sas at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 13:09:05 MET 2004

> > I have this program that generates traffic data in mrtg log file format.
> > now I want to export the log file, and use mrtg to generate graphs on
>other
> > machine (Win2003).
> > how do you make mrtg read log files that are created under different
> > environment?
>
>MRTG log files are just plain text files, just copy the file to the "other"
>machine.
thank you for your response.
I understand that log file is text...(T_T)
apologies that i did not describe enough  -english is not my mother tongue-
the question is "after you copied the file".
could someone tell me how to create graph using that file per chance?
# does mrtg have function such as the 'graph' function in RRDtool?
your idea would be greatly appreciated...