[mrtg] Re: No webupdate monitoring W2K server with perfmon counte r

Rémi Rousseaud r.rousseaud at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 10 09:06:07 MET 2004

Sorry for the mistake. As you guess,  I don't use rrd file but built-in mrtg log file. I don't use rrdtools.
I simply run "perl mrtg c:\syschu\mrtgconf\lm2mb.cfg" every 5 minutes.

The log file is populated with good values each time mrtg runs, so I don't think this is a problem with perfmon counters extraction, neither with the getlog.pl script.
But rateup doesn't generate png graph, just saying :
ERROR: Skipping webupdates because rateup did not return anything sensible.

Remi.

> Message du 08/12/04 16:05
> De : "William Owen"
 [snip ]

> I guess the real question is, are you using the built in .log files or .rrd
> (rrdtool)?

 [snip]

[snip]