[mrtg] Re: Switching from green fill/blue line to green line/blue fill: How?

Anson Rinesmith arinesmith at bigrivertelephone.com
Thu Dec 16 15:52:05 MET 2004

Colours
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mrtg-reference.html

The Colours tag allows you to override the default colour scheme. Note: All
4 of the required colours must be specified here. The colour name ('Colourx'
below) is the legend name displayed, while the RGB value is the real colour
used for the display, both on the graph and in the html doc.

Format is: Col1#RRGGBB,Col2#RRGGBB,Col3#RRGGBB,Col4#RRGGBB

Important: If you use the dorelpercent options tag a fifth colour name
colour value pair is required:
Col1#RRGGBB,Col2#RRGGBB,Col3#RRGGBB,Col4#RRGGBB,Col5#RRGGBB

Colour1
First variable (normally Input) on default graph.

Colour2
Second variable (normally Output) on default graph.

Colour3
Max first variable (input).

Colour4
Max second variable (output).

RRGGBB
2 digit hex values for Red, Green and Blue.

Example:
 Colours[myrouter]: GREEN#00eb0c,BLUE#1000ff,DARK GREEN#006600,VIOLET#ff00ff