[mrtg] Re: how to reject duplicate interfaces showing up

XiaoHui Xu xhuixu at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 16:54:16 MET 2004

You're right to remove it manually.  I have too many
config file to update.  So I want to know if it is
possible to comment it out when running cfgmaker?
There is an option '--if-filter' for deciding which
interface to keep, but I don't know which
'filter-expression' I can use for the 'duplicate'.
Maybe there is other way.  Thanks.