[mrtg] Re: Using MRTG to graph Cisco SAA Jitter Stats...

Winter, R. Stephen SWinter at becu.org
Mon Dec 20 17:45:06 MET 2004

Pavel,

Thanks for the example.  I was able to see that the "Latest" OID's don't
have the extra instance, so I'm using them instead.  It's now working as
I was hoping it would..

Thanks to everyone for suggestions.

-Stephen.

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received without printing, copying, retransmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using the information. Thank you.