[mrtg] Re: Constant Y Axis on Graphs

Peter Glanville peter_glanville at cuk.canon.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 10:20:37 MET 2004

> Is there a way to get every graph for every .conf file to have the same
"Y"
> axis scale?  I want all of my graphs to go for 0-400K up the side.
> If there is a simple config entry, can somebody share it?

Not as such.
But set MaxBytes[_] to 400,000 (or 50,000), set AbsMax for each Target (for
10Mb, 100Mb or whatever), and then use Unscaled.
That gives a Y axis of 400k whenever the graph is below that level,
automatically scaling up for higher values.
Personaly I set the Y to 2Mb, but that's a matter of taste.

Peter