[mrtg] Re: MinBytes for graphing? (e.g. non-zero y-axis)

Scott Taylor security at 303underground.com
Thu Feb 5 20:10:11 MET 2004

In situations like that, I've been settling for more arbitrary units
like "Degrees above 50" for example. I too would like to be able to
change the low end of the scale. At least for my indoor temperature
probes. I've actually got some radio gear outdoors that hit above 155F
last summer and is reporting about 10F today.

--
Scott Taylor - <security at 303underground.com>

Real Time, adj.:
	Here and now, as opposed to fake time, which only occurs there and then.