[mrtg] Puzzle about WorDir.

Mike Prezbindowski MPrez at andrews-space.com
Fri Feb 6 17:50:22 MET 2004

I have been getting more sophisticated with my config files.  I have begun
using a master.cfg that use include statements for my devices and servers to
monitor.  I have run into a puzzle:  Wherever I place my workdir statement,
it always creates new subdirectories for each monitored device under the
target work directory.  But MRTG always leave two files from the first to
devices in the target directory.
For Instance:  I monitor a windows 2000 server.  Network Interface traffic,
C: disk usage and D: disk usage.  MRTG puts the network interface files in
the workdir folder and the disk usage files in the subfolder under the
workdir.

Anyone know why?

Mike Prezbindowski
IT Manager