[mrtg] Options : noo

Dave Morrow david.morrow at autodata.net
Mon Feb 9 16:21:23 MET 2004

Hi all, I am using MRTG to record interface traffic on a Cisco localdirector
with a single OID, all is working well with MRTG.  I use Options: noo to
supress graphing one of the variables since it's a single OID. My problem is
that I am using another script (mrtg_total) to get cumulative statistics on
bandwidth usage.  MRTG_TOTAL does not have the ability to suppress one of
the variables, so I always end up with 2 X Bandwidth as a result.  My
question is, is there an alternative to "Options: noo" which can force MRTG
to record one of the 2 variables being monitored to be zero?

David Morrow
Systems Technical Lead, IT Operations
P: (519) 951-6079
F: (519) 451-6615
mailto: david.morrow at autodata.net <mailto:david.morrow at autodata.net>

......poor planning on your part does not make an emergency on my

 This message has originated from Autodata Solutions.  The attached material
is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error please delete this message and notify the
Autodata system administrator at  Administrator at autodata.net
<mailto:Administrator at autodata.net <mailto:Administrator at autodata.net> >