[mrtg] Index page of Mrtg

Reynold Guerrier reygue at multilink-ht.net
Tue Feb 10 19:17:26 MET 2004

 Dear all
   I installed mrtg on RedHat 9.0 and I issued the following command:
cfgmaker --global "WorkDir: /home/httpd/mrtg" --global "Options[_]: bits,growleft" --output /etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg  xyz at mydomain.com

I add my list of routers, firewalls, etc.. MRTG is running perfectly because I can see the file in the /home/httpd/mrtg. But When I pointed out my apapche config file in this directory I am rerouted toward the Apache default page. When I troubleshooted it I figure out that I didn't have any index.html file under the Working directory. What can cause that? Because usually when I installed mrtg this file is created automatically.

Thank you for your help
best regards
Reynold Guerrier
CTO Assistant