[mrtg] Monitor Ethernet Interface

Scott Miller srmiller at interbel.net
Fri Feb 13 07:30:24 MET 2004

Hi all,

   I'm wondering if there is a way to monitor ALL ip's on the internal side
of a cisco 2611.  What I mean is, I have a Cisco 2611 set up as a NAT box
for about 250 customers.  I would like to monitor the inside (private) side
and graph each individual IP without requiring each individual user to
install some form of SNMP.  Anyone know of a way to do this?  I'm wanting to
keep track of the amount of bandwidth each customer is using.

Thanks for the help.

Scott