[mrtg] OT(kinda): Netflow/nprobe/ntop for Windows ?

wbresson at gmrc.com wbresson at gmrc.com
Fri Feb 13 23:30:41 MET 2004

I've got a MRTG setup w/ RRDTool up and running fine and now I've gotten
interested into getting the protocol and/or source/dst graphs going to
supplement it. So far in my research I've found that ntop may be the best
solution except it looks like I either have to compile it myself or pay some
$$ for it so does anyone know of any other windows solutions ? Preferably
using a sniffer type setup instead of sucking the netflow info off of the
router although that too might be what I have to do if that's my only
choice. Also preferable would be inserting the data into a RRDTool database
and using a cgi/perl/asp/php page to graph.

Please Note:
The information in this email message is confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual named above. If you, the reader of this
message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this email message.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender.
Thank You.