[mrtg] Re: Extra ports and a configuration question

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Sat Feb 14 09:12:06 MET 2004

Paul,

This is normal for this switch we get much the same response from
them. You might want to look at the option in cfgmaker to not look
at the down interfaces. It works sort of ok for us.
The Rateup errors are normal for the first 2 runs unless you dont
have permissions set correctly then it will happen every time.

Martin