[mrtg] Re: Ping probe

Peter W. Osel pwo at Infineon.COM
Tue Feb 17 17:11:16 MET 2004

> *** Calin Ghiurco <calin_ghiurco at hotmail.com>
> *** [2004-02-16 02:13:04]:
> I'm using mrtg-ping-probe. Can anyone tell me how to get a different (red)
> color for ping failures, like Netcraft does?
> http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2004/02/09/wwwmicrosoftcom_probably_under_siege_from_ddos.html

Hello Calin,
I don't see a possibility for mrtg-ping-probe and mrtg to generate this
kind of graph.  Does anyone know how netcraft generates the graphs?

I would also recommend to take a look at Tobi's smokeping
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/smokeping/

a very coooool tool.

Cheers
	--pwo

--
Peter W. Osel                   Principal - Development Systems
Infineon Technologies           Email: pwo at Infineon.COM

pgp key fingerprint = 79 2D DD 49 C0 AA D8 CF  2C F9 A5 6A BA 37 0E 28