[mrtg] Parameters to draw

suresh reddy cse_suresh03 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 18 19:16:30 MET 2004

Dear sir,
 Iam a student of  IV/IV  B.TECH  CSE-Branch .
with regard to project work I selected to do yours MRTG.
So,I need a little bit of help from your side.
So,kindly assist me to complete it successfully.
My question is,
What are the parameters required to draw the graph?
What are the parameters that we must obtain from the system to draw?
How is that we are going to get that parameters?
Are they stored in the SNMP devices or we  must retrive the information by writing some sort of code?
So, kindly with patience answer my Queries?
                                           Thanking you,
      Yours truly
                    P.Suresh Reddy.