[mrtg] Re: NBAR

Keith E Johnson kj at sunclipse.com
Thu Feb 19 18:05:57 MET 2004

I'm running NBAR on a couple of my core routers and my internet routers.
I've been running NBAR for about a year now without any issues. I have a
couple scripts to feed the Data into MRTG if anybody is interested.

Thanx, kj

Keith Johnson
LAN Administrator
Amcor Sunclipse North America
6600 Valley View Street, Buena Park, CA 90620
Voice: 714.562.6179 Fax: 714.562.2036