[mrtg] Re: We Buy Networking Hardware

Scott Woodland scott at onestream.net
Thu Feb 19 23:33:53 MET 2004

Daniel and All others on this list,

Please accept my apologies for interfering with all of you.  I was not
intentionally trying to spam you.  I will forever refrain from posting
to your list in the future.

I would like to however mention that my Senior Engineer (Steve Carlson)
that is out in the field mentioned that he has in fact used your list
... not sure if he has posted or has used the archives online...but does
in utilize the Multi Router Traffic Grapher MTRG program.

He had thought it might be a place to let other engineers such as
himself know that we are a source to offload equipment to.  I regret the
intrusion and do not wish to upset anyone.

I humbly issue all of you my apology and will no longer bother any of
you.  I would hope this one email will suffice as to prevent any further
flaming.

Sincerely,

Scott Woodland