[mrtg] mrtg-rrd and mod_perl configuration

Jim Mozley jim.mozley at exponential-e.com
Mon Feb 23 16:05:22 MET 2004

I'm trying to use mrtg-rrd with mod_perl, but I'm stuck on configuring
the script.

The faq says:

"If you want to run it under a different environment than CGI, just
create the $q object with the path_info() method, and then call a
handler($q) subroutine (see the bottom of the script for an example)."

I vaguely follow some of this; I can get or set the path information
using this method, but don't know enough about mod_perl to to alter the
mrtg-rrd script. The example in the script is for FCGI.

Does anyone use mrtg-rrd with mod_perl and can supply the necessary perl
to put in place of the fast cgi example?

Thanks,

Jim Mozley