[mrtg] Suggestion for mrtg and/or cfgmaker

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Mon Feb 23 17:10:54 MET 2004

Hi,

Had some problems with email so maybe I missed a message or two.

Anyway, from time to time people running windows and migrating
to mrtg+rrdtool are bitten by forward-slash / backslash issues.

If MRTG is able to cope with backslashes (it seems to be), perhaps
it could warn windows users to use forward slashes and escape the
drive/path separator ":" ?

Perhaps the windows users could help out with both the discussion
and with programming (if applicable).  For me it ends here I guess.

cheers,
Alex
--
begin  sig