[mrtg] MRTG Config

Jeff Cook Jeff.Cook at wecu.com
Fri Feb 27 03:09:18 MET 2004

I'm looking at using a database to create the MRTG config file.  I have most
if not all of the needed info in a database used for other network
monitoring and management. It is a pain to have to update MRTG after I
update the main database.  I have already started to figure out how to do
this, and have it working on a small scale.
I was wondering does any one else do something like this?  I haven't seen
talk about it on the list.  Are there reasons I don't want to do this?

Thank You

Jeff Cook

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: application/ms-tnef