[mrtg] SNMPv2c and MRTG 2.10.11

Cihan Subasi (Garanti Teknoloji) CihanS at garanti.com.tr
Mon Jan 5 16:57:51 MET 2004

When I run mrtgcfg with and option unknaszero I am getting zigzags on my graphs, but removing the option unknaszero corrects my graphs (or looks that way but still mrtg gets null values and uses the last correct value..I tried to poll my routers with v2, in this case I am getting following error on the server. anybody can help me with that? Could this be because of my perl version whihc is very old 5.005_03....thanks

#mrtg $MRTGCFG/demo.cfg
ERROR: Target[demo1][_IN_] ' $target->[0]{$mode} ' did not eval into defined data
ERROR: Target[demo1][_OUT_] ' $target->[0]{$mode} ' did not eval into defined data
Use of uninitialized value at /export/home/mrtg-2.10.11/bin/mrtg line 371.
Use of uninitialized value at /export/home/mrtg-2.10.11/bin/mrtg line 375.
 /export/home/MRTG/osa

Cihan SUBASI
Garanti Technology
Internet ve Yazilim Hizmetleri
Tel:(90)(212)4783426 GSM:(90)(533)(2750353)
Fax:(90)(212)6576150
http://www.garantitechnology.com <http://www.garantitechnology.com/>
mailto:cihans at garanti.com.tr
Success is a wonderful thing, but never underestimate the value of failure.
Failure teaches many more things than success ever can.

This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) stated in this
message.If you received this message although you are not the addressee you are responsible to keep the
message confidential .The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the
information in the message and its attachments.Our company shall have no liability for any changes
or late receiving,loss of integrity and confidentiality,viruses and any damages caused in
anyway to your computer system.

Bu mesaj ve ekleri mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve gizlidir.Bu mesajin muhatabi
olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde mesaj iceriginin gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune
uyulmasi zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur.Mesaj ve eklerinde yer alan bilgilerin dogrulugu ve
guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin herhangi bir sorumlulugu bulunmamaktadir.Sirketimiz
mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak veya gec ulasmasindan, butunlugunun ve gizliliginin
korunamamasindan, virus icermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi herhangi bir zarardan
sorumlu tutulamaz.