[mrtg] Re: Newbie question - multiple cfg.files

Rob Dover RDOVER at bclc.com
Wed Jan 7 17:17:36 MET 2004

Thanks William.
That is exactly what I was looking for.
-Rob-

-----Original Message-----
From: William Owen [mailto:William.Owen at ProfilesInternational.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 2:58 PM
To: Rob Dover; 'mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch'
Subject: RE: [mrtg] Newbie question - multiple cfg.files

I use one master config file that calls all my individuals.  You can put all
your global configs in the master.

Master.cfg:

##### change dirs as needed versions etc etc ####

PathAdd: D:\mrtg\mrtg-2.10.5\bin
PathAdd: D:\mrtg\rrdtool-1.0.45\perl-shared\
PathAdd: D:\MRTG\rrdtool-1.0.45\src\tool_release
LibAdd: D:\mrtg\mrtg-2.10.5\bin

###### the rest of your cfg file here #####
LogFormat: rrdtool

HTMLDir: D:\MRTG\Data\HTMLDir
ImageDir: D:\MRTG\Data\ImageDir
LogDir: D:\MRTG\Data\LogDir
Refresh: 300
Interval: 5

Colours[_]: GREEN#00eb0c,BLUE#0000ff,IVORY#FFFF82,BLACK#000000

Include: D:\MRTG\Configs\Devices\localhost.cfg

Include: D:\MRTG\COnfigs\Devices\test.cfg

---EOF---