[mrtg] ConfigMaker

Jason Thies jtetca at egyptian.net
Thu Jan 8 17:47:31 MET 2004

I hopefully have a quick question regarding ConfigMaker.  If an
--if-filter rejected an interface and it comments it out in the
mrtg.xxx.cfg file, is there another filter that can be added when
running the ConfigMaker that omits that info from being added to the
configuration?  This isn't critical but when you are working on a router
with numerous interfaces and subinterfaces, the configuration can get
real bulky and difficult to work with when troubleshooting.  I have done
some reading up on it, but I have yet to be able to find such a filter.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Jason