[mrtg] mrtg expression

Emiliano Panella emilianopanella at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 13 14:28:13 MET 2004

Hello
I 've to calcolate the following expression with the mrtg grapher for input errors and output errors:
( ifInErrors/ ifInUcastPkts + ifInNUcastPkts ) * 100
( ifOutErrors/ ifOutUcastPkts + ifOutNUcastPkts ) * 100

I use the following sintax:
Target[err_2]:ifInErrors.2&ifOutErrors:public at mydevice * 100 / ifInUcastPkts.2&ifOutUcastPkts.2:public at mydevice + ifInNUcastPkts.2&ifOutNUcastPkts.2:public at mydevice

Is It right?The mrtg sampled the value like zero, i use also the option perminute.
Another question:
can I use also the parenthesis in the expression?

Thanks in advance for your help
Emiliano.